2ND SUNDAYS HAS A NEW WEB SITE

2ND SUNDAYS HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR NEW LOCATION. THANK YOU

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Henrietta Ford- Williamsburg's Mystery Author









Always one of the busiest booths at the market- My dear neighbor- Henrietta Ford- has been an AMAZING inspiration & SUPPORT for me in doing the art, author, music organizing that I do! She's always the first to send me a thanks & rave review after a show... Loves interacting with folks on the street...She's just a TOTAL JEWEL to work with!

We'd lived in our house several years before I was told by another neighbor that she was a mystery author. I was Stunned & Amazed that a published author lived just next door to me. I soon started to realize how much talent was spread throughout our neighborhood & in asking what opportunities were available for selling & displaying...always was told there were really no regular venues. I kept feeling-"I'm surrounded by greatness & talent in this town but yet have no place to share them & their creations with others!" Thus the beginning of my planning to fill that void for creative souls surrounding me in Williamsburg!
Thanks Henrietta- for Standing by me Faithfully & always appreciating my efforts! She attended & sold at EVERY 2nd SUNDAY event that We had in 2010- a record 7 Sundays!!!
"A Million Thanks" Hardly Cuts it- I'll have to think of a way to really Thank her!

No comments:

Post a Comment