2ND SUNDAYS HAS A NEW WEB SITE

2ND SUNDAYS HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR NEW LOCATION. THANK YOU

Friday, December 3, 2010

John Watters Pottery


























What do you say to a potter as talented, pleasant, flexible, generous(he donated over $900 dollars worth of pottery to my favorite Preschool's-Williamsburg Parent Cooperative - Auction) and as dependable as John Watters??? A HUGE THANKS!!! It's a priceless combination- & he's more appreciated than he can even know! How did I get so lucky to make his aquaintance, I often wonder?? :-)

From early summer when I contacted John- He only had to miss one event that I asked/offered him to participate in! He did 6 2nd Sundays, Foodapolooza, An Occasion for Contemporary Artisans- (the Saturday before Occasion for the Arts), Holly Days at High Street...

I love every piece of pottery that he makes!



No comments:

Post a Comment