2ND SUNDAYS HAS A NEW WEB SITE

2ND SUNDAYS HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR NEW LOCATION. THANK YOU

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Glittermoon Cards & Photography - Cackie Trippe McCarty

Cackie Trippe McCarty
GLITTERMOON CARDS DISTINCTIVE. DELIGHTFUL.
Made in Richmond, Virginia
http://www.glittermooncards.com/
SHOP Glittermoon Cards on ETSY.COM
Glittermoon Cards is on FACEBOOK


My Images of Our Wondrous World

America, Europe, Animals, Oceans, Rivers, Trees
The Natural World All Around Us

An All Embracing Focus on
What a Wonderful World We Share

My Photos & Designs Are NOT Mass Market
These Are From Me - To You

I love cards.
I love looking at them, picking out the perfect one to send someone. I have a stash of cards that I love so much I cannot bear to part with them. And I love getting a card in the mail. Who does not?

I was born and raised on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and had the great good fortune to grow up in a home which had the best of two worlds: the woods and the water. As a child, the natural world became a powerful source of inspiration, comfort, and awe. Without being conscious of it at the time, I inherently became a visually driven soul. By the time I got to college, art was what I wanted to pursue. While studying for my degree in art history, I was able to take what had been an early spark of attraction to photography and transform it into a passion. A lifelong introvert, I am able to turn my natural penchant for being an observer to good use; for me a picture tells my story without having to summon the words to do so.

My love affair with cards goes back to childhood. My Aunt Marnie had a shop in my small hometown which had a great variety of greeting cards. I spent many happy hours over the years at the Wayside Gift Shop. In my teens, I arranged and stocked the cards, helped Marnie with the buying, and assisted customers in choosing just the right one for their occasion.

I have been making cards for my friends and family for many years.
People kept saying: “You should sell your cards.”
And thus, GLITTERMOON CARDS was born.

My mission is to spread the love.
One card at a time.
A card in every mailbox. A smile on every face.

No comments:

Post a Comment