2ND SUNDAYS HAS A NEW WEB SITE

2ND SUNDAYS HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR NEW LOCATION. THANK YOU

Monday, May 2, 2011

Joe B. Jones & Chris Krehbiel - May 8th musicians 3-6pm near Aromas

LOVE WHAT I HEAR FROM THESE 2! Joe B plays 5 String Bass, Chris Krehbiel is on Guitar. Both do vocals. www.reverbnation.com/chriskrehbiel
I had to peel myself away after taking a few pics of them & catching some tunes at the Center Street Grill on 4/29/11! Had to rejoin my family at a gathering of friends- as I'd said "I'll be there SOON - I just have to go take a few photos in Newtown!" LOTS OF LONG SOLID instrumentals complimented by vocals.
They're booked on Squires Deli- off Mooretown Rd on Fri May 13th 8-11p and again at Center Street Grill on Sat May 14 8-11p and then I believe every other Friday there thru the summer...LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES to jam with these 2 'round the 'burg!

No comments:

Post a Comment